Day 15

Travel day! We woke up at 3:30 and were on the road by 4:45 am...... so early! It is a good thing we start early through because traffic starts to pick up around 6. We did. It break down at all and we had the fancy new bus! About a half hour in we got a road block. Some truck had pulled off to the side of the road and the. A car got stuck. Our bus could not get by. A few guys got out and moved the car and after a few scary moment where I was convinced we were going off a cliff we made the turn and were on our way. I slept 90% of the way( surprise surprise) and when I woke up we were 75% of the way there. This was a much easier ride than the way to PDP! We arrived at our hotel and immediately I put in my bathing suit and hopped into the pool. After two weeks of hard work it felt great to be splashing around a pool at a fancy hotel. I hung out by the pool for s few hours and the hopped in the shower( hot water!!) and took a nap. Dinner was buffet style with lots of veggies and food I have been craving for a bit ( no feta though😳) . I am now off to bed to be up early to catch my flight back home tomorrow morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 13