Day 9

First day with the new crew! Seemed To go very well. The morning was nuts for me. I think I only saw 1 or2 people assigned to me. There were a TON of  wounds I had to check out on other people's patients . The wounds were all over as well. A few fingers, a fees rashes, a few legs. I saw my first venous wound here in Haiti. All exciting things. We have two younger people on our trip who plan on attending PT school, one of them LOVEs wounds almost as much as I do! She helps me out a ton and makes seeing a few patients at once possible. Although most of the say was great I have one wound that is baffling me. No matter what I do it keeps getting worse. It is driving me nuts! I reached out to some of he MDs back home, so hopefully that will help. In the meantime I am googling all kinds of things so figure out what to do. 
After work we all hung out in the clinic and geeked out over PT related things. It was rainy so we did. It get to go on our normal walk. I practiced my manipulations on my colleagues and got a few good cracks in! 
Off to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 6