Day 10

 What a day!!!! We saw about 150 patients today , which is a lot for the first day. I saw 6 patients with wounds in the morning as well as an adult who had never been able to walk. Seeing him was the highlight of my day. I wanted to build him something that could help him stand. I have no building experience , but luckily we have an engineer and contractor in our group who helped shape the stander we made. After about 5 hours and several shoe, brace and material trials. We finally had a stander we could use. It was based off of pulleys and levers and using a cement fence that he had at home. I got to go to his home and help set it up. It was really neat seeing his home and neighborhood. We had a whole crew watching us set up our device. It did not turn out exactly how I wanted, but he was happy with a huge smile on his face. He even danced a bit for us at the end before we left. Made my day🤗. When we got back we did some manual therapy on each other. I have cupping done to my pecs and needling to my shoulder . Felt pretty good. We shall see if I am sore tomorrow .  ...... 
getting creative with what we had 
Success!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 13