Day 11

Today was the day of moto wounds. I saw at least 5 people with crazy , chronic goopy wounds from motorcycles. Lots of bleach dressings used today for sure! In addition to wounds I saw several people with back and neck pain. I was able to manipulate one of them independently !!! Go go gadget ortho skills! I am learning so many new skills here that hopefully I can carry over tinto my practice at home. Even though I will probably not use the techniques I am learning here exactly how I would at home, they will be very helpful for me. At night we had a salsa lesson and got to dance the night away. It is great how we are able to work so hard every day and then relax and kick back at night. Makes for a fantastic trip😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 5