Day 8

Today was a lazy day after a night of giving the bathroom very personal attention. I slept most of the morning and then played some iPad car games and an alphabet game with the two kiddos who live at the clinic . The kids are 8 and 9 and are super cute. They follow us everywhere and love to play games with us. The girl kiddo brought me water to make me feel better and kept coming over and askin" you better"? So cute!!!! By afternoon I was feeling much better but napping felt great so I napped pretty much until the new crew arrived. The new crew arrived around 9 after a long uneventful bus ride. Lots of unpacking to do and I am sure a ton more wound care supplies , but we are all tired and are going to bed. Bon nuit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 5