Day 12

Today was such a fun day. I saw an old patient of mine who had a large poorly healing wound last time I saw her in October. I saw her today and he wound was healed!!!!! It was great to see that. My lady who had all ththe infections and psych issues also came back today and was looking much better. Her infections were healing and was in considerably less pain. I saw several kiddos today which was a nice change from the usual . Most kids just had small moto burns or scrapes from falling. There was one super cute girl who was shy at first but after a few passes at trying to get her to smile she did not stop smiling and giggling. Who knew that wound care could tickle! After clinic today I learned how to stitch. I am pretty good at it now. I did not practice on any humans, but if s towel ever had a need for stitches I could totally rock it! Tonight we also went into town to ansalsa club( my favorite night of the week ( surprise surprise 😜) and danced the night away. I am so sad tomorrow is the last clinic day. Time flies so fast when I am here and I never want it to end!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Day 15

Weekend days 7 and 8