Day 6

Last day with the week one crew😳I am sad to see them head home, but excited to meet the new group of people.  
Today was a busy wound day with lots of oozy infected wounds( sorry mum!!). I saw one ortho patient who I successfully manipulated her lumbar spine. After clinic we geeked out over PT manipulation techniques as well as soft tissue techniques. It is amazing how much I learn on these trips! We said goodbye to our interpreters and took a group photo. We took the photo in the street outside our clinic and the people on the street kept trying to photobomb us. It was pretty comical. After some people went to a hotel to chill. It is Yom Kippur tonight so I am just staying in and reading ( while thinking longingly of food 😜) . The crew leaves at 4 tomorrow morning so the plan is to go to bed early and then help people pack up and leave bright and early.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 6