Day 2

So many wounds today! Usually the first day is slow and it slowly picks up over the next few days, but today was nuts! I think I only saw 5 or 6 patients who were assigned to me. Everyone else I saw had ortho issues and a wound or rash people wanted me to take a look at. I also got to take a mosquito out of an ear ( legit the coolest thing) take out sutures, clean all kinds of gnarly wounds and manipulate and needle a few backs. Not bad for a days work! After clinic hours we went on a walk through town and to the beach. The beach is super fun. There is a CrossFit type gym with guys lifting with he worst forms , there is a bikini bar and a dance floor. This time there were some local kids hanging out and we got to watch a dance off. Pretty good start to the week! The pictures are of my interpreter , me being super excited I got a bug out of an ear, the bug and our fearless leaders on the beach.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekend days 7 and 8

Day 6